*Terms & Conditions:
- Warranty applicable from customer purchase date
- The warranty is only redeemable within the original region of purchase
- Please keep the warranty card & invoice properly, both of which serve as the user’s warranty certificate. Warranty card will not be re-issued if lost.
The warranty is not valid & we provide chargeable service in the following cases:
- Warranty is expired
- Without warranty card or purchase invoice, any alter on the warranty card or purchase invoice
- Defect or damage caused by improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment, alteration or modification of any kind without following product guidelines.
- Defect due to physical damage, liquid damage or connection with equipment not approved by Wiscon.
- Defect or damage caused by any third party (not pre-installed) software.
- Defect or damage caused by accident, floods, fire, winds, earthquakes, lightening, or other natural disasters or voltage instability or any other force majeure.
- The panel is damaged, deformed or scratched due to unauthorized installation or transportation.
- Repair conducted by unauthorized repair centers.
- Product not purchased from Wiscon authorized sellers (we recommend you to contact the point of sale for support)
Toll Free & WhatsApp support : 1800 309 4549
Additional Warranty on on Wash Motor
*Terms & conditions
- Wiscon Industries Ltd. (hereinafter called “Wiscon") warrants the Product to be free from manufacturing and material flaws from date of original purchase when brand new.
- Comprehensive Warranty Policy is applicable for 24 Months from Invoice Purchase Date.
- Wiscon Washing Machines shall also cover an extended warranty of 3 years (36 months) on wash motor only in addition to 2 years (24 months) of comprehensive warranty as stated above subject to Extended warranty terms and conditions from the date of purchase irrespective whether machine is in use or not.
- 6 Months Dealer Stock Warranty From Serial No Of Product
- DOA period is 15 Days from the Purchased GST Invoice (Only For Hardware issue).
This Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is non-transferable.
- All repairs will be carried out through the authorized service centres or Wiscon only.
- The details of Service centre/support required are available at the company website wiscon.in or call Customer Care at 1800 309 4549
- For washing machines placed outside the jurisdiction of Authorized Service Centre or Wiscon, all to and-fro travel expenses and incidental costs such as loading, unloading, accommodation, and boarding will be borne by customers
- If product is beyond repair at customer premises, all expenses incurred in collecting the product/parts back to service centre will be paid by the customer.
- The Company does not provide any warranty on the material which is not supplied along with the product e.g. base Stands, Voltage stabilizers etc.
- The concerned service centre will advise the customer whether to do the repair at site or at its service centre.
- Wiscon employees and/or authorized sales/service agents/dealers have on right/ authority to alter the terms of warranty, and such warranty does not create any contract between 'Wiscon” and the purchaser who must look to fulfil the obligation from whom the machine is bought. "Wiscon” shall however, full all the terms and conditions of this warranty only.
- In case of warranty repairs or replacement of this unit, the standard warranty will be there and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of Wiscon alone.
- In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made (subject to the sole discretion of Wiscon), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by Wiscon.
- Only courts in the state of Delhi shall have the jurisdiction for settling any claims, disputes arising under the warranty.
Warranty will become null and void if,
- Service installation/re-installation/repair/modification is carried out by unauthorized person(s).
- Failure due to erratic power supply, fluctuation beyond voltage range 230 ±10%volt and 50 ± 3% cycles per second frequency.
- Failure due to misuse/negligence, acts of God, foreign objects in machine, improper load, use of harmful chemicals, machine connected to improper power supply system, damage resulting in machine due to operation in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/ acidic environment failure due to use of non- genuine spares, removal alteration or tampering of serial no. of machines and its components.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches. lizard etc.
- The warranty card is not completely filled, signed & stamped by authorized retailer.
- The complete warranty card is not presented to the service engineer at the time of repairs being undertaken/ requested.
- The product purchased is not used according to the instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL as determined by the company.
- Installation site is not as per the standard conditions for (Washing Machines).
- Defects caused by the improper use as determined by the company personnel
- Improper installations, repairs, maintenance, storage of the product.
- Operating product in a corrosive or wet environment containing chlorine or any other hazardous chemicals.
- Product components mismatch.
- Use of accessories or components that are not compatible with the product.
- Freight or handling damage. Damage caused by Force Majeure, or other factors such as power surge, damage caused by lightening and fluctuations in or interruptions of electrical power.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free & WhatsApp support : 1800 309 4549